[Az-Geocaching] Re: glendale Geocaches

James Herr listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:16:18 -0700

We tried this cache back in December. It is a challenging three part
multi-stage. We needed a hint just to be able to complete the first two stages.
Unfortunately, it is my opinion that the actual cache is missing.  I tried to
contact Imperial Eagle back in December, and didn't get any response.  I've been
watching the logs on that cache hoping to see some confirmation that it is
missing or has been replaced.  It would be easy enough to put a new cache
container at the final coordinates.  The hiding place seems obvious enough.

--
Jim - Team 8 Feet