[Az-Geocaching] Thoughts on Targeting Elitist Members (duck!!)

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:06:16 -0700

At 11:57 AM 4/11/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>control/security/communications up here). Didn't we have this
>discussion last year, Scott? I may not be geocaching, but I am
>certainly not bored during fire season! Plenty to do to help out....

I end up working too much though the summer if I don't have the forests to
play in.  Not really a bad thing since I own my own business and the more
work I do, the more I make.  The problem is that we have always enjoyed
escaping the heat of Tucson by getting to either Mt. Lemmon or Mt. Graham
during the summer weekends.  When they are closed, that escape no longer
exists.

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com