[Az-Geocaching] Thoughts on Targeting Elitist Members (duck!!)

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:57:21 -0700 (MST)

Scott,
Well, at least one person understands the "I need to watch over 100"
thing....:-) To me, the $30 was worth it to have that benefit and to
also feel I am contributing to the website that I am using. Took me a
while, but finally.
If you are bored, maybe consider joining your local volunteer group(s)
that help out during fires (Red Cross is one that is all over, if you
don't have a group like mine ... fire evac/traffic
control/security/communications up here). Didn't we have this
discussion last year, Scott? I may not be geocaching, but I am
certainly not bored during fire season! Plenty to do to help out....
Trisha

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:20:39 -0700, Scott Wood wrote:

> At 10:17 AM 4/11/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>
> >I only became "an Elitist Member" so I could have more than 100 on
my
> >watchlist (don't ask....), I don't have any Members Only caches
>
> I am so glad to hear that.  Of the discussions I have been in, it
> looked
> like I was the only one that thought that the unlimited watchlist was
> real benefit.  I am glad to see that someone else thinks so also.
>
> >On another note, and let's see who reads and picks up THIS WARNING:
If
> >you are planning to come up to Prescott or any other Nat'l Forest in
> >Central or Northern AZ (and I can't speak for the south....)
BUT...The