[Az-Geocaching] Just wondering, please no fighting

Andrew Ayre listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:45:37 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C3001F.DE582290

MessagePetition time? ;)

  -----Original Message-----
  From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Bill
Tomlinson
  Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 11:34 AM
  To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
  Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Just wondering, please no fighting

  Andy

  Agreed.  We would all be much better off having the functionality at
geocaching.com.  I was just pre-supposing ideas in the event that doesn't
happen.  We should find some way to organize and present a unified message
to see if there really is power in numbers. (assuming a large enough group
of people are even interested enough).

  Bill