[Az-Geocaching] Thoughts on Targeting Elitist Members (duck!!)

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:20:39 -0700

At 10:17 AM 4/11/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>I only became "an Elitist Member" so I could have more than 100 on my
>watchlist (don't ask....), I don't have any Members Only caches

I am so glad to hear that.  Of the discussions I have been in, it looked
like I was the only one that thought that the unlimited watchlist was a
real benefit.  I am glad to see that someone else thinks so also.

>On another note, and let's see who reads and picks up THIS WARNING: If
>you are planning to come up to Prescott or any other Nat'l Forest in
>Central or Northern AZ (and I can't speak for the south....) BUT...The
>FORESTS WILL CLOSE and it will be SOONER than LATER.

There has been a lot of rumors down here that the Corondado closures are
right around the corner as well.  Looks like it will be another boring summer.

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com