[Az-Geocaching] Thoughts on Targeting Elitist Members (duck!!)

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:17:12 -0700 (MST)

I only became "an Elitist Member" so I could have more than 100 on my
watchlist (don't ask....), I don't have any Members Only caches
(yet)...so please don't use carpet bombing ---> use smart (GPS guided)
weapons when directing your attacks on "Elitist Members" ....(THIS IS
A JOKE, OK?)

On another note, and let's see who reads and picks up THIS WARNING: If
you are planning to come up to Prescott or any other Nat'l Forest in
Central or Northern AZ (and I can't speak for the south....) BUT...The
FORESTS WILL CLOSE and it will be SOONER than LATER. If you want to
cache up here this Spring, I would recommend in the next few weeks. NO
definate date yet, but we are on 24/7 fire evac call and the fire
danger is already "high". From all we are being told by the officials,
it is not IF, it is WHEN, WHERE and HOW BIG.

As soon as I hear a "Forest Closure Date" I will post it, or if
anybody else hears, please post it. Maybe I should have checked the FS
website before I post this, they may have decided last night for all I
know!

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 20:29:32 -0700, "jr davis" wrote:

Isn't geocaching suppose to be fun or am I
missing something?