[Az-Geocaching] glendale Geocaches

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:01:19 -0700

Regan Smith wrote:

>lets see if you place a cache and it goes unfound for like 6 months do you
>think the owner even if around really cares??

Yes they do...  Our labrinth canyon cache went unfound for just a couple
of days under a year, and then went unfound again for about 8 to 9
months before it finally took off and started to get some regular hits.
We were wondering about that cache the whole time since when someone
finally did go after it, it ended up with a no find, but it's a little
bit of a chore to go check on it since it's on lake powell and pretty
much requires a boat to get to.  We were very relieved to finally see
the find on the cache.  We were fairly sure it was still there since it
is in the middle of nowhere, but you never know... some squirrel might
have thought it was a good idea to drag it off :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek