[Az-Geocaching] Just wondering, please no fighting

Bill listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:16:35 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0055_01C3000B.0CF30800

Thanks for this explanation.  In our only cache that we have placed =
(Sulpher Springs Valley) which is at:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=3D26471

we rated the terrain at two stars.  It is on flat ground, with just some =
low weeds/small bushes maybe a foot tall which can be easily walked =
around, and you can park 20' away.  However, if it has rained recently =
the ground would possibly be soft enough to present a problem for =
wheelchairs and crutch tips.  In addition, the cache itself is back =
under a low mesquite, and that could present a problem for some people.  =
As a result, we didn't feel we could give it a one star terrain rating.  =
We did spend quite a bit of time thinking about this before we made up =
our mind, and we still aren't sure we did it right.  On the one hand, we =
didn't want to discourage those who would manage it with no difficulty, =
and on the other hand, we didn't want to lure someone all the way out =
here only to have them find we had misrated it.

Bill

  ----- Original Message -----=20