[Az-Geocaching] glendale Geocaches

Marc listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 01:37:55 -0700

ok Regan - you got my brain in gear - you had a very valid point before
about cache owners not taking the responsibilities that they should if
they decide to hide caches. I think you started the thread "punishment
of non responsive cache owners". ok - that is not a direct quote - but
close - I had responded with the thought that the community should take
the responsibility to handle the problem, like posting of no finds etc.,
so others would not continue to look for things that don't exist. Now to
take action on my words, my question is:

If a cache like this one is worth saving and someone like me is willing
to take it over, can the cache be archived and then relisted by someone
else?  or can it just be transferred over to another cacher? and does
this cause any other problems?

Tamo