[Az-Geocaching] glendale Geocaches

Steven Stringham listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 22:23:58 -0700 (MST)

The Gldendale Geocaches cache has not been found in months, despite
several attempts. And, it looks like the owner, Team Imperial Eagle has
not logged in since October.

Unfortunately, It is the last one on my "nearest to my home coords" that I
have yet to find. Can anybody who previously found this cache either give
me a good hint or two, or go check to see if this thing is still ok?

As for me, no I have yet to log a no find (despite several attempts). Ok,
Ok, I know I should. But, should this thing be archived?

Anybody know what happened to the owner?

Thank you
Steven Stringham
StringCachers