[Az-Geocaching] For the Caching gods

Regan Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:59:52 -0700

> one thing we considered is just pulling the cache stats... but not
> actually divulging the cache corrdinates or description... etc....
>
> what do you peoples think...???
>
> jason
> snaptek
> azgeocahing.com

I think that would work to solve the immediate problem as when the caches
were originally found they were open to all, and now that the cache is MO
the fact that it was found should not be held against those who found it,

though Brian has a good idea about archiving the cache and getting it
relisted then it would be open to those who desire to have that sort of
cache on their list of caches.

as changing a cache mid stream is the right of the owner but not fair to
those who sought it out when it was open to all. I feel a cache should
remain as it started out as through it's entire life span.....