[Az-Geocaching] Great Time in Phoenix Area

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:34:22 -0700 (MST)

To Brian and Carlin,

Not sure if anybody responded to you, but GLAD you had a good time!
I live in Prescott, about 1 1/2 hour  NW of Phoenix and a mile high in
the mountains, but I too have enjoyed some of the "urban style" caches
in the city. And my entire family really enjoyed the educational
virtuals near the Capitol last year.
Thanks for posting such a kind note to our list-serv, and we hope you
travel safely!
take care,
Trisha "Lightning1996YCJP"
Prescott AZ