[Az-Geocaching] For the Caching gods

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:32:16 -0700

Scott Nicol wrote:
> I thought I remember you or Brian saying something about the
> azgeocaching.com site itself had to be a member to crawl the MO caches.
> I stand corrected!

No you were correct in he first place.  The login/team-name that the
AzGeocaching.com itself crawls as is different from our "team snaptek"
name, and it is not a member.  If it were a member, it would
automatically grab the members only caches and include everything like
normal into the stats and cache info pages.
I would like to sometime subscribe the crawler itself, if only to help
pay for some of the bandwidth that it uses, but we'll have to wait till
we can make sure that we only include the data that is public info and
not any of the other info that makes the caches a members only cache.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek