[Az-Geocaching] For the Caching gods

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:54:28 -0700

At 11:15 AM 4/10/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Personally I am torn about registering. The impression I have gotten over
>the last year and a half of the people who run the geocaching.com web site
>is not very favourable (which I won't go into here), however I get a great

I didn't hesitate at all the first time out.  To be honest, I wasn't really
sure if I was going to renew or not.  I finally decided to renew, but not
because of members only caches, which even though I have one, I am
against.  If it wasn't for the wishes of the person who hid my members only
cache, who I adopted the cache from, I wouldn't leave it that way.

If I would have had all the problems getting my Famous Trees geocache
approved before I renewed, I probably would not have.

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com