[Az-Geocaching] New record by Team Sprocket: Also, assistance requested for Geocache by Team Tred

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:40:38 -0700

At 08:44 AM 4/10/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Congratulations to Scott Sparks (a.k.a. Team Sprocket) for collecting 55
>caches in one day.  This obviously required excellent organization and
>planning and good finding skills.  At least of the caches he visited were
>my museum caches, and I know that my museum caches do take some

We have always made it a point to avoid the museum caches when we are
trying to find a bunch in one day.  We learned out lesson with Libby's
museum, the mineral and mining museum, when we ended up spending about 4
hours there enjoying the museum. :-)

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com