[Az-Geocaching] New record

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:31:09 -0700

--=====================_2381574==_.ALT

At 06:36 AM 4/10/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>All I can say is this about that, I wish that people would log something
>besides X of Y caches for the day TN LN

I agree.  It is nice to see someone hit a lot of caches in one day, but I
enjoy reading the logs about the story of getting the cache.  If you don't
put much there, it seems to be that you are cheating the cache owner.  When
we were in Vegas last fall it was tempting to log caches very quickly as I
was paying $14/hr for access at an internet cafe, but just didn't feel
right about that.

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

At 06:36 AM 4/10/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
say is this about that, I wish that people would log something besides X
I agree.&nbsp; It is nice to see someone hit a lot of caches in one day,
but I enjoy reading the logs about the story of getting the cache.&nbsp;
If you don't put much there, it seems to be that you are cheating the
cache owner.&nbsp; When we were in Vegas last fall it was tempting to log
caches very quickly as I was paying $14/hr for access at an internet
cafe, but just didn't feel right about that.<br><br>