[Az-Geocaching] New record

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 08:54:53 -0700

Dang Sprocket! 55. Yikes! Now that is a long day of caching! Congrats on the
new record. That one should stick around awhile!

I have been wanting to stop caching in the PHX area and let them all build
up again so I could go after a big day. I can get some big numbers in other
areas of the state, but nothing like 55 in a day. They have to all be 1/1
type urban caches.

My record for one day is 19, I set that back in like January of this year
during a trip around Wickenburg. I actually held the daily record at one
time... at 14 cache finds (February 2002?)!!!!!!

My only fear with letting them build up is that... most likely many of them
will not last more than a week or two and they will be plundered or
something (gotta get em' while they are there these days). Also, it is
almost impossible to drive by a cache and not want to stop and get
it!!!!!!!!!! :), especially if one pops up close to home!

At any rate, a fine achievement Sprocket! Congratulations on the new record!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind