[Az-Geocaching] sick and tired

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 08:37:36 -0700 (PDT)

I had the most fun with a cache that I didn't expect
to last long, and it didn't. It was hidden in plain
sight but got the best err, logs. I'm sure I had at
least as much fun as the finders did.

I don't think you can expect a cache to remain for a
long period of time anymore. Too many agencies are
both noticing and either changing their rules to
account for caching or they are enforcing rules they
have let slide for a long time.

Eric
Team Dragon