[Az-Geocaching] sick and tired

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 08 Apr 2003 22:44:51 -0700 (MST)

Ya know, sometimes I think that hiding caches for people to enjoy
finding in this "sport" of geocaching is just tooo much trouble: the
cost of the containers, logs and initial stuff; the time and trouble
to pick out a spot and place the cache, and then it seems so many
don't appreciate it, people are always complaining about SOMETHING
(from all sides), some don't hide enough of their own caches to make
it fair for others to be able to have caches to find....and you have
to go and fix your placement when some idiot ruins it, and then people
downright steal stuff. Geez! Make me want to just quit all this and
remove and archive my 12 caches. I have given alot to this hobby for
others to enjoy. I've enjoyed many caches. But lately it just seems
like too much trouble.
Trisha
"Lightning"
Prescott

"Regan Smith" wrote:

Was just thinking again

so what should be done when you find a cache that
the owner hasn't fixed after being plundered? I mean say 2 teams visit
the site
a week apart both stating that the cache is in diss repair or missing
and the
cache owner hasn't responded to any emails or postings to the
matter??? then
what would be appropriate time for fixing a cache???