[Az-Geocaching] New Cache Alert Tool

Tue, 8 Apr 2003 09:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1097078151-1049819074=:8934

I found this useful tool and I would like to share it with other geocachers.  You can now be notified immediately whenever a new cache is approved near your home.  To use this tool, go to the following URL:

http://www.rusticweb.com/geocaching/ncalert/

You need to know the coordinates of your home location.  Whenever a new cache is approved within 100 miles of your home, you will be immediately sent an e-mail pointing you to a link to the cache.

Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer)

--0-1097078151-1049819074=:8934

<DIV id=message>
<P>I found this useful tool and I would like to share it with other geocachers.&nbsp; You can now be notified immediately whenever a new cache is approved near your home.&nbsp; To use this tool, go to the following URL:</P>
<P><A target=_blank href="http://www.rusticweb.com/geocaching/ncalert/"><FONT color=#0000ff>http://www.rusticweb.com/geocaching/ncalert/</FONT></A></P>
<P>You need to know the coordinates of your home location.&nbsp; Whenever a new cache is approved within 100 miles of your home, you will be immediately sent an e-mail pointing you to a link to the cache.</P>
<P><STRONG><FONT size=3>Ken Akerman</FONT></STRONG> (a.k.a. <STRONG><EM>Highpointer</EM></STRONG>)</P></DIV>
--0-1097078151-1049819074=:8934--