[Az-Geocaching] Re: Let's fight to keep our caches in Scotsdale Desert Preserves: Do not acquiesce to radical "preservationist" policy

gale and mike listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 08 Apr 2003 05:10:54 +0000

<P>(Sounds of applause.)<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV><BR><BR><BR>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "Jeff Moriarty" <JEFF@MORIARTYS.NET>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: <KEN@HIGHPOINTER.COM>, "Team Tierra Buena" <TEAMTIERRABUENA@EARTHLINK.NET>, <LISTSERV@AZGEOCACHING.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Let's fight to keep our caches in Scotsdale Desert Preserves: Do not acquiesce to radical "preservationist" policy
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 21:04:02 -0700
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Ken,
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;This is an unsolicited email to me, or what is commonly referred to as "Spam". I didn't join the Listserv to have people send me their personal rants. I would be more forgiving if this was an honest email or some sort of worthwhile cause here, but all you did is spout off your own opinions from a high horse. To put frosting on the cake you send it to me without MY permission, then start your message telling me not to do something without YOUR permission.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Since you so nicely ignored my preferences, I will ignore yours and forward your message to the list and to Team Tierra Buena directly. Perhaps in the future you will be more considerate of other people when you climb onto your soapbox.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Jeff.
<DIV></DIV>