[Az-Geocaching] punishment and non crimes

Marc listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 05 Apr 2003 00:08:37 -0700

I would agree - there are some teams that spend lots of time maintaining
their caches. There are many that don't. I would think the answer would
be more self maintained by the finders for those teams that do not
maintain their caches. I find that many do not post no finds. If we all
did that, simply by reading the logs, other cachers would know there
might be a problem and not waste the time to go there. I know for my
caches, if there is a no find, I check on it and post a note letting
everyone know that all is ok. So, how do you convince chachers to log
the no finds, post notes, and send e-mails to the owners? It seems that
some think a no find is bad. I think its courtesy to the general caching
community.

Tamo