[Az-Geocaching] New cache alert: Atop Granite Mountain in Scottsdale

Mike Ingoglia listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 11:07:36 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_006C_01C2F908.1173C6D0

Holy cow!  I almost thought I was listening to one of those infomercials =
that you wake up to when you fall asleep on the couch watching TV during =
the week.  :-) ..."Do you want to make millions selling real estate with =
NO money down?" :-)  :-)
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: ken@highpointer.com=20
  To: listserv@azgeocaching.com=20
  Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 8:14 AM
  Subject: [Az-Geocaching] New cache alert: Atop Granite Mountain in =
Scottsdale

  Do you want to get a geocache that actually requires a real hike?  Are =
you tired of looking for tiny containers attached to city park equipment =
or searching through bushes alongside a parking lot?  Do you actually =
want to visit an unpopulated area in a scenic desert preserve, but you =
don't want to leave city limits to do so?

  Well, I have a great new cache for you.  This cache is located atop =
Granite Mountain in Scottsdale.  The cache is completely within the city =
limits of Scottsdale, so urban dwellers can visit this cache without =
traveling across unincorporated land.  If you have a high-clearance =
vehicle, you can drive to within a quarter-mile of the cache site.  The =
cache is here:

  http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=3D61143

  The cache has two NASCAR travel bugs in it.  These travel bugs need to =
keep moving.  They can't afford to stay garaged in this cache for very =
long.

  Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)

------=_NextPart_000_006C_01C2F908.1173C6D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Holy cow!&nbsp; I almost thought I was =
listening to=20
one of those infomercials that you wake up to when you fall asleep on =
the couch=20
watching TV during the week.&nbsp; :-) ..."Do you want to make millions =
selling=20
real estate with NO money down?" :-)&nbsp; :-)</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dken@highpointer.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:ken@highpointer.com">ken@highpointer.com</A> </DIV>
title=3Dlistserv@azgeocaching.com=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:listserv@azgeocaching.com">listserv@azgeocaching.com</A> =
</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, April 02, 2003 =
8:14=20
  AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Az-Geocaching] New =
cache alert:=20
  Atop Granite Mountain in Scottsdale</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <P>Do you want to get a geocache that actually requires a real =
hike?&nbsp; Are=20
  you tired of looking for tiny containers attached to city park =
equipment or=20
  searching through bushes alongside a parking lot?&nbsp; Do you =
actually want=20
  to visit an unpopulated area in a scenic desert preserve, but you =
don't want=20
  to leave city limits to do so?</P>
  <P>Well, I have a great new cache for you.&nbsp; This cache is located =
atop=20
  Granite Mountain in Scottsdale.&nbsp; The cache is completely within =
the city=20
  limits of Scottsdale, so urban dwellers can visit this cache without=20
  traveling&nbsp;across unincorporated land.&nbsp; If you have a =
high-clearance=20
  vehicle, you can drive to within a quarter-mile of the cache =
site.&nbsp; The=20
  cache is here:</P>
  <P><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=3D61143">htt=
p://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=3D61143</A></P>
  <P>The cache has two NASCAR travel bugs in it.&nbsp; These travel bugs =
need to=20
  keep moving.&nbsp; They can't afford to stay garaged in this cache for =
very=20
  long.</P>
  <P><STRONG><FONT size=3D3>Ken</FONT></STRONG> (a.k.a.=20
  <STRONG><EM>Highpointer</EM></STRONG>)</P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_006C_01C2F908.1173C6D0--