[Az-Geocaching] Fwd: Possible Event Cache in Prescott 5/3

Bill Tomlinson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:41:10 -0700

Definitely interested.  I currently have that day open.  As long as nothings
comes up, I would expect the whole CacheLess clan to be there.  Especially
since we are missing all of the other events.  Looking forward to meeting
more teams.

CacheLess
Bill Tomlinson

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of Trisha
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 11:13 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Fwd: Possible Event Cache in Prescott 5/3

Hi all,
I am posting this again, as I had a handful of interested and possibly
interested folks, just want to see how much interest there is. Anybody else?
I know it is a long way off, but I was told people needed alot of notice to
plan it if coming from a distance. And I don't want to go to all the work of
putting it together if not too many can make it. Trisha "Lightning" Preskitt