[Az-Geocaching] Dog Parks

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 01 Apr 2003 10:57:02 -0700

--=====================_6106160==_.ALT

At 10:47 AM 4/1/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>There are so many rules now, I can see that in five years time I will need
>to retain a lawyer to understand what I can and can't do (as usual) ;)

During past discussions, I have said that once the rules get too onerous,
people will stop participating in this game.  After my last experience
hiding a virtual cache, I have to admit that I have lost most interest in
hiding caches any longer.  I will probably get over it, but I don't really
agree with all of the new rules for hiding caches.

I would prefer to see geocaching.com remain as a depository for waypoints,
and stay out of the rules game, but as so many other things, that doesn't
seem to be the way things are going.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_6106160==_.ALT

At 10:47 AM 4/1/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
are so many rules now, I can see that in five years time I will need to
retain a lawyer to understand what I can and can't do (as usual)
During past discussions, I have said that once the rules get too onerous,
people will stop participating in this game.&nbsp; After my last
experience hiding a virtual cache, I have to admit that I have lost most
interest in hiding caches any longer.&nbsp; I will probably get over it,
but I don't really agree with all of the new rules for hiding
caches.<br><br>
I would prefer to see geocaching.com remain as a depository for
waypoints, and stay out of the rules game, but as so many other things,
that doesn't seem to be the way things are going.<br><br>