[Az-Geocaching] Possible Event Cache

WOLFB8 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:40:56 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_009A_01C2F7D6.984DE920

ooooooooo do it on a Sunday

We will be known by the tracks we leave behind
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Trisha=20
  To: listserv@azgeocaching.com=20
  Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 6:49 PM
  Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Possible Event Cache

  Hi all,

  I would like to plan an event cache for May 3 (Saturday) but I want to
  see how much interest there might be before I try and put it all
  together.

  What I was thinking about doing was have the "Event" get-together/
  party at our Posse headquarters (a building at Pioneer Park in NW
  Prescott) so we would have an indoor meeting area, full kitchen and
  bathrooms, large covered porch as well as a BBQ area and parking lot.

  It would start at say....11 am, maybe 10am, until dusk (?) and would
  have lunch-facilities available (BBQ/kitchen, people can bring their
  own meat and stuff to share, we could provide some drinks (no alcohol)
  and snacks.) I would have a cache there for sign-in, and for some
  activities: plan one or more scavenger-hunt style cache trips where
  people could, if they wanted, go out from the event (for less than an
  hour) with one or more caches involved for added "finds" (and I'm
  thinking to have a way to time the person/team with prizes for the
  fastest, etc.) Any other ideas for activities? And of course, there
  are the local caches to go after....I hope before the Nat'l Forest
  closes!

  I'd like to get an idea of interest, from local AND non-local cachers.
  I don't need suggestions for alternative dates, that is the only date
  I want to plan for, and if there are not many people who can come, we
  will do it in the Fall (maybe)

  Please answer on-list so all can see the response, thanks!

  Trisha "Lightning"
  Prescott

------=_NextPart_000_009A_01C2F7D6.984DE920

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>ooooooooo do it on a =
Sunday</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We will be known by the tracks we leave behind</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dtrisha@brasher.com =
href=3D"mailto:trisha@brasher.com">Trisha</A> </DIV>
title=3Dlistserv@azgeocaching.com=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:listserv@azgeocaching.com">listserv@azgeocaching.com</A> =
</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Monday, March 31, 2003 =
6:49=20
PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Az-Geocaching] =
Possible Event=20
  Cache</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>Hi all,<BR><BR>I would like to plan an event cache for =
May 3=20
  (Saturday) but I want to<BR>see how much interest there might be =
before I try=20
  and put it all<BR>together.<BR><BR>What I was thinking about doing was =
have=20
  the "Event" get-together/<BR>party at our Posse headquarters (a =
building at=20
  Pioneer Park in NW<BR>Prescott) so we would have an indoor meeting =
area, full=20
  kitchen and<BR>bathrooms, large covered porch as well as a BBQ area =
and=20
  parking lot.<BR><BR>It would start at say....11 am, maybe 10am, until =
dusk (?)=20
  and would<BR>have lunch-facilities available (BBQ/kitchen, people can =
bring=20
  their<BR>own meat and stuff to share, we could provide some drinks (no =

  alcohol)<BR>and snacks.) I would have a cache there for sign-in, and =
for=20
  some<BR>activities: plan one or more scavenger-hunt style cache trips=20
  where<BR>people could, if they wanted, go out from the event (for less =
than=20
  an<BR>hour) with one or more caches involved for added "finds" (and=20
  I'm<BR>thinking to have a way to time the person/team with prizes for=20
  the<BR>fastest, etc.) Any other ideas for activities? And of course,=20
  there<BR>are the local caches to go after....I hope before the Nat'l=20
  Forest<BR>closes!<BR><BR>I'd like to get an idea of interest, from =
local AND=20
  non-local cachers.<BR>I don't need suggestions for alternative dates, =
that is=20
  the only date<BR>I want to plan for, and if there are not many people =
who can=20
  come, we<BR>will do it in the Fall (maybe)<BR><BR>Please answer =
on-list so all=20
  can see the response, thanks!<BR><BR>Trisha=20
  =