[Az-Geocaching] Possible Event Cache

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:06:18 -0800

Several team members of Team Ropingthewind would be interested in attending!
I am thinking it would be fun to bring the balloon and go for a flight that
morning in Prescott (since the event cache doesnt start until 10am). Then,
spend the day at the get together! A fun way to spend a day in the cool
pines!

Of course, it all depends on business for me and therefore would be a last
minute decision. But, we are definetly interested and I have nothing planned
as of yet for May 3rd!

Scott
Team RTW