[Az-Geocaching] Not found???

Chelby Geiss listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:27:59 -0700

OK...maybe I should have told the whole story of Secret Garden and not
abbreviated it!:)

Darsantre found the cache just before us but was unable to replace it
due to some people hanging around...and she was right to do this! So
the cache was not replaced until the next morning.  So when we came
along after Darsantre left, the cache was still in her posession.  We
are 99.9% sure we know where the cache is suppose to be.  And like
Steve said...you can't find something that isn't there!:)

So thanks for all the offers to help us find it(what a helpful bunch!),
but we just have to go back now that the cache is replaced!:)
C:)
Team desertSol
Chelby & Kevin
+