[Az-Geocaching] Not found???

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 14:57:52 -0700

> Went just now to post my "not found" to see Darsantre had a little
> issue with putting the cache back (hey!  better safe than
> sorry!)  So,
> I guess that's a not found for us???

Secret Garden remains one of my all-time favorite caches, so I just read
the logs to see what was going on. Darsantre did absolutely the right
thing by hanging on to it, replacing it later, and recording both. You
should post something, as it's part of the cache's history. Personally,
I'd lean towards a note (You can only find something if it's there to be
found), but I know there are many who would disagree with me on that.
And I don't think which icon you choose is that big a deal either way,
as long as you record the history of your attempt.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena