[Az-Geocaching] Officially speaking....

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 12:19:07 -0700

--=====================_67200719==_.ALT

At 08:40 AM 9/28/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>Now - regarding the list of caches located at archeological sites that was
>provided by Shelly Rasmussen (archeological site steward, preservation
>society...). I was surprised to see my "Froggy" cache on the list. I
>wasn't aware this was an archeological site. If you haven't visited this
>cache, it's very near a 40' boulder painted green that looks like a frog.
>How can a large painted rock be at an

I've seen a number of message now about this list of caches.  Is this list
going to be posted to the list, or to azgeocaching.com so that those of us
that were not invited to the meeting, but very active in geocaching can
have some idea of the caches that they were concerned about?

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_67200719==_.ALT

At 08:40 AM 9/28/2002 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
- regarding the list of caches located at archeological sites that was
provided by Shelly Rasmussen (archeological site steward, preservation
society...). I was surprised to see my &quot;Froggy&quot; cache on the
list. I wasn't aware this was an archeological site. If you haven't
visited this cache, it's very near a 40' boulder painted green that looks
like a frog. How can a large painted rock be at an
I've seen a number of message now about this list of caches.&nbsp; Is
this list going to be posted to the list, or to azgeocaching.com so that
those of us that were not invited to the meeting, but very active in
geocaching can have some idea of the caches that they were concerned
about?<br><br>