[Az-Geocaching] Officially speaking....

Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:13:24 -0700 (PDT)

If the vote of the folks who "use" your website means anything, Brian,
then I say "Go for it!" I've always considered your site to be
"official" anyways....and I agree with the disclaimer idea. While
"official" by popular vote (probably) you don't have any regulatory
power like the GC.com site does. Nor do I think you want to!! :-)
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott