[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching.com administrator questions whethe r my museum caches are really "geocaches"

Ford, Denny listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 08:39:55 -0700

 My comments on the museum caches, now personally except one of the museums, I have used my GPS to find them, yes I know
part of them are common knowledge, but such as the Scottsdale museum, I grew up there spent a lot of time at the library
and I was not aware of the museum.  I used my GPS to find this one, as well as most.

Especially in AZ where it is just too dam hot in the dead of summer to be outside caching.  My sons have learned, and me
too, a lot about the communities around us.  We three give this type of museum caches 3 thumbs up.

Denny
Tres Hombres