[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching.com administrator questions whether my museum caches are really "geocaches"

Jason Poulter listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:29:06 -0700

the person that approves the cache would still know its a museum cache
when he reads the description and sees all the answers to the questions
you have to find...

jason