[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching.com administrator questions whether my museum caches are really "geocaches"

Team Cache-Quest listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:01:32 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C2656D.9A105F00

Ken,

I personally really like your museum caches.  It think they are well =
thought out and reasonably challenging to complete the 'find'.  They =
make a good virtual cache and they sure are a nice break from the summer =
heat in Arizona. =20

One of the kicks I've been on lately is asking what would the community =
or local authorities think of these caches.  From their perspective I =
think these caches also get two big thumbs up.  The Museum staff that I =
talked to sure didn't mind.

I guess you could over do a good thing.  I wouldn't want all caches to =
be like these.  There probably doesn't need to be one on every corner, =
but I don't think you've over done it.

Have Fun,
Jerry (Cache-Quest)

  ----- Original Message -----=20