[Az-Geocaching] Spam filters

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:57:40 -0700

Ok, this is way off the geocaching topic, but we were talking about spam a
few weeks ago and a friend of mine just told be about this.

It only works with Eudora, so if you are using anything other than Eudora
to read e-mail you can just delete this now.  :-)

www.spamnix.com

Been using it for a day now and it actually seems to be working at 100%
accuracy.  It installs as a plug in for Eudora and rates all inbound
e-mail.  It dumps what is identified as spam into a special folder for
later evaluation.

Seems to be very helpful to me so I wanted to pass it along.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com