[Az-Geocaching] RE:Newbie Geocacher

Tue, 24 Sep 2002 18:03:43 -0700 (PDT)

I agree, Skydad, for the most part. There are, however, a few things
that need to be taken seriously, for the benefit of ALL in geocaching;
hence, the upcoming meeting with the "land supervisors," as an example.

While geocaching IS a hobby/sport, some more serious than for others,
there are a few issues that need to be addressed. And addressing these
issues, in my opinion, is best done by those with a "professional"
attitude (which is a positive thing.)

That's my 2 cents, since we all have a right to voice an opinion, I
think.

Trisha
"Lightning"
Prescott