[Az-Geocaching] Experienced cacher requesting help was RE: newbie requesting help

Loran Wilcox listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:24:14 -0700

Scott.

You better start finding the hard ones if you want to be the first to grab
my second place posistion there in Arizona. Think native tongue for key and
decryption using letter substitution.

Also thanks hiding yours after I left. I took a look at the topos and it
looks like it's going to be another easy one like Lost Ark. And you know me
I would have had to have gone for it.

Caching is a little different here. Caches buried in swap land and in the
sand. But I've learned one thing. Look in the hollow of the tree.

I'm already starting trouble here. Had a cache archived. I know bad bad
thing to do. But then it was within posted private property, in an abandend
wast treatment facility. Open manhole covers, missing grates, and stagnent
water everywhere. This one was the most dangerous cache I've come across
yet.

Loran (Team Sand Dollar)