[Az-Geocaching] newbie geocacher braves her two cents

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 21:07:06 -0700 (PDT)

Heather: This list is often helpful and friendly and
at times there's some contention. No matter what is
said, it's usually said by someone who only has the
good of the hobby at heart. We don't always agree and
we aren't always diplomatic (I heard that!).

>From his note, it sounded like Jeremy was having a bad
day. If it were my cache, I'd leave it active with a
note addressing his concern.

Mark: Don't hold back, tell us how you feel. ;) We all
need to blow off steam at times. I personally think
that's all Regan's post was but it got overblown.

One piece of advice though, care who Jeremy is. He's
the guy who owns Geocaching.com.

Anyway, welcome to the hobby! I hope you rethink your
poilicy of not posting much since mailing lists are
much more interesting when people get involved.

Eric
Team Dragon