[Az-Geocaching] to CHICKS with TRUCKS - and all

MARK STOUT listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:01:38 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C2632B.435D0B70

You go chicks,

I myself just got into this "HOBBY" and signed up for this mailing list =
because I thought I might pick up some tips or new caches going out, but =
instead find myself already soured by the simple fact that there are =
those out there that feel they have the right to self-appoint themselves =
or administer "their" rules on something that most are doing for fun and =
relaxation.  I myself look for caches while I'm out riding my bike and =
the more that are out there, the more I have to choose from.  To hell =
with those that think that they are some how ordained to be the =
Geo-cache kings and can proclaim what goes out there in a cache (as long =
as if abides by the law).  I applaud you C w/ T, you have embraced the =
true essence of what this is all about - FUN!!!!!
  ----- Original Message -----=20