[Az-Geocaching] RE:PDA

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
23 Sep 2002 09:44:06 -0700

I've heard that there is an iPAQ model out there that has issues with
it's backlight.  There are a bunch of people trying to get compaq(HP) to
fix it, give refunds/exchanges or some other compensation.
I believe the problem goes away if you run linux on it, but thats not
the easiest thing in the world to do.
what ever the problem is, my 3955 doesn't seem to have it, not that
thats a comfort to you :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek