[Az-Geocaching] Re: Tierra Buena's query

Tim Giron listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:41:20 -0400

From: "Team Tierra Buena" <teamtierrabuena@earthlink.net>
Date: 2002/09/23 Mon AM 01:13:21 EDT
To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] introduction

PS: I wonder how AzFastFeet passed us for second most not-founds?

Even in "not founds" we have to take a second to "Wyle E"!!

We went oh for 2 on Friday afternoon trying to get a first find on "Criss / Cross"... First I almost get urinated upon (this was by another person, mind you, not a dog), then I had to spin a yarn for the Metro Center mall manager (how he believed that you could lose some keys in the middle of that bush, I'll never know!)

Tim
Team AZFastFeet

P.S. Thanks to wolfb8 for moving "Criss / Cross" to a safer locale.  The second attempt on Saturday was much more enjoyable!