[Az-Geocaching] RE:PDA

Justin Sever listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 07:01:16 -0700

Don't get me wrong, I'm running XP also and love it, but CE's operating
system still needs some refining, or it could be a hardware issue with
Compaq and an incompatibility issue there.

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of Bill
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2002 8:56 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] RE:PDA

I just had to chime in here.  I can't help myself.  I know it is stylish
and everything to knock Windows, but as I sit here typing this email, my
computer (running Windows XP Pro) has been up for a bit over 5 weeks.
Even 5 weeks ago, I rebooted it because a program I had just installed
needed it to be rebooted, not because it was crashed.  I have a lot of
clients running Windows on their servers, and many haven't rebooted in
months -- one I know of has been up since we installed the system in
March, for example.  Just my personal experience.

Bill