[Az-Geocaching] Open Invitation to all and CHICKS with TRUCKS a challeng...

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 12:58:50 -0700

--=====================_55915462==_.ALT

At 12:30 PM 9/22/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Scott
>  I in no way implied archive them all just those that have no reason for
> being there other than being there... and as they refer to this game...
> you place a cache it needs to be found...

It is simply your opinion that the cache has no reason to be there.  Some
people can only find caches that are the easier urban caches.  An example
is a friend of mine who is getting interested in geocaching.  Sadly his
wife has MS and she can't walk for very far.  Easier urban caches, that are
there for no other reason could be there so that people who can't get out
in the outdoors have an excuse to get out and get whatever exercise they can.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_55915462==_.ALT

At 12:30 PM 9/22/2002 -0700, you wrote:<br>
those that have no reason for being there other than being there... and
as they refer to this game... you place a cache it needs to be
It is simply your opinion that the cache has no reason to be there.&nbsp;
Some people can only find caches that are the easier urban caches.&nbsp;
An example is a friend of mine who is getting interested in
geocaching.&nbsp; Sadly his wife has MS and she can't walk for very
far.&nbsp; Easier urban caches, that are there for no other reason could
be there so that people who can't get out in the outdoors have an excuse
to get out and get whatever exercise they can.<br><br>