[Az-Geocaching] PDA POLL!!!

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
20 Sep 2002 20:59:56 -0700

There is always the Zaurus... that runs Linux right out of the box, and
runs very well, then there is the iPAQ that you can load linux onto as
well, in fact you can put the exact same thing as the iPAQ.

The advantages are that you can support any piece of hardware that linux
itself can.  Which is a hell of a lot more that palm, CE or PocketPC can
support.  You also can draw from a HUGE amount of software... much more
than any handheld.... (You can run Quake on one.)
With the iPAQ you also get a huge amount of expandibility.

...but that would just be my preference

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek