[Az-Geocaching] Stats still have problems

Jason Poulter listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:02:14 -0700

well their is also the possiblity that some caches might have go lost in
the mix and we dont have the in the archived cache list that we use to
crawl with....

so if anyone whos numbers do not match would like to help this is what
you can do....

do to our azgeoaching.com team stats page.... find your own team and
click it to get a list of geocaches you have found that our data base
knows about....

next goto geocaching.com and login with your accoun there and go to your
  personal geocahing page and compare your list of finds there with the
list from our site... you should find some that don't match and are
missing....

then email us with the miss matched numbers so we can fix it and get
them back into the database...

i allready did the procedure with team snapteks caches and found one
that slipped through....

jason