[Az-Geocaching] Error in individual team stat pages

Koch, Dan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:54:45 -0700

Uh...When I try to access an individual team stat page on azgeocaching.com
where the team name has an apostrophe, I get an error.  For example, when
trying to look at "Creepin' Jeepers" page...

<http://www.azgeocaching.com/team_single_stats.php?lu_team=Q3JlZXBpbicgSmVlc
GVycw==>

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
/virtual_host/snaptek.com/geocaching/team_single_linegraph.php on line 30

You do not have enough finds to calculate your Average Find Rate

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
/virtual_host/snaptek.com/geocaching/team_single_linegraph.php on line 127
Sorry, there is no data to graph

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'Jeepers') ORDER BY log_date
DESC' at line 1

or when I try to look at Team Specific Data for Tamo's Clan'Destiny:
<http://www.azgeocaching.com/team_single_stats.php?lu_team=VGFtbydzIENsYW4nR
GVzdGlueQ==>

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
/virtual_host/snaptek.com/geocaching/team_single_linegraph.php on line 30

You do not have enough finds to calculate your Average Find Rate

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
/virtual_host/snaptek.com/geocaching/team_single_linegraph.php on line 127
Sorry, there is no data to graph

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 's Clan'Destiny') ORDER BY
log_date DESC' at line 1