[Az-Geocaching] Pretty Pictures

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
20 Sep 2002 12:38:47 -0700

There are 2 new graphs available, one is at the bottom of the "Graphed
Stats per month" and shows the level of activity on each week day.
Kinda a stupid graph, since... duh it show sat and sun being the most
popular.
The second graph(s) is a more useful graph, especially for stuff like
the upcoming meeting.  It shows the level of cache activity per month.
You can really see the amount of cacheing drop off durring the closures,
but that just tells me that less than 1/3 of geocaching takes place out
in the boonies.  The second graph on this new page was origionally on
the same graph, but people find way more than they do anything else, so
the data was all smooshed down at the bottom of the graph, so I put it
on a different graph so you can see what going on a lot better.

Enjoy, and like always, if you have any requests for stats, graphs, news
items on the front page, or anything else, please feel free to send us
an e-mail

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek