[Az-Geocaching] Stats still have problems

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
20 Sep 2002 10:37:42 -0700

Looks like it's finally not problems on our side, but problems with the
official site.  The crawl seemed to have bombed out on about 1/4 of the
pages yesterday with an error.  I reran the crawl this morning and it
seemed to have picked up all the pages except for 1 or 2, so the stats
and data files should be back to normal for the most part.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek