[Az-Geocaching] Cache pages cached example

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
19 Sep 2002 17:28:31 -0700

That sounds fairly correct.  He might have them updating once a day or
so, but if a team finds a bunch on the same day, every cache would be
one off from each other after posting them.

You CAN however trust the number that we post on AzGeocaching. The total
is based off the highest number posted on the official site.  That is if
we have a good crawl of the site for the day...  which usually is the
case if you don't count this last week :)

Brian Cluff