[Az-Geocaching] Stats still have problems

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:15:26 -0700

I also am listed twice. My team name has always been "Ropingthewind".
Geocaching.com seems to have changed it to "Team RopingTheWind".

Next to the new name they seem to have given me is the old name in
Parantheses.

Me and Jason were discussing this last night. Question for Jason: If I
change my name in parenthases (Ropingthewind) to match the new team name
they gave me, would this solve the problem and I would then only see one
team stat for me? Or should I just leave everything alone for the time being
until everything is sorted out?

I personally like "Ropingthewind" showing up in the stats better.

Thanks!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind
(not to be confused with Team RopingTheWind!) :)